Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CaNcUn MeXiCo March 5-12 2011

This was my 3rd trip back to Mexico and I'll tell you I would go again and again! The people there are so great and make you feel very much at home!
Mike and Shelly went this year with Gordon and I and we had a blast.....we will be going back and I can't wait.

Gordon with his balloon party hat from Senor Frogs...what a riot!

Mike with his special party hat!!

Mike doing unthinkable things to the frogs out front of Senor Frogs!!! Gordon laughing his ass off!!!
Those two are trouble!!!

Shelly and I got to swim with the Dolphins and what an experience that was!!! What beautiful animals they are!


Mike taking a dip in the ocean

Gordon and I sitting on the beach from our hotel! I seriously could get used to not working and living in Mexico.

Having lunch at Hard Rock Cafe in town

Gordon and I at the Tulum Ruins. What a beautiful place right off the ocean.

This was the best tour we took..."Captain Hook" Mike and Gordon had a little bit to much but we had a blast. I don't think I have laughed that much in a long time!!!! So much fun!!

We went all-inclusive so we were always eating hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment