Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yuba Vacation July 23-26

July 23 we headed for our yearly trip to Yuba Lake with our friends and family!! We had 7 trailers this year and we got a great spot on the beach. The weather was perfect...nice a HOT!! We ate great food and played games and just had a nice time. A BIG Thank You to Steve and Jamie for bringing there boat and tube so we all could enjoy it!! I want to say Thanks to Steve and Marc for having the patience and cheering me on to keep trying to get up on the wake board. I can't wait for next year!! I would post some pictures but I didn't take one snap shot!! I left the camera in the truck and completely forgot about it!! Who does that...!!!! Maybe someone will forward some of there pictures to me!! hehehe Well, thanks everyone for another great vacation and I'm already thinking of next year (for sure I will take pictures next time).

1 comment:

  1. Teri... you are so sweet. Thanks for the message.

    I am amazed you ran a half marathon.. any tips?

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete