Friday, April 17, 2009

Nervous Rambling!!!!

Well tomorrow (which is my daddy's 65th birthday!!) I will be running the Salt Lake City Half Marathon for the first time and I'm just a little anxious about it. It's a freakin loooonnnnggggg way to run. I must be completely out of my mind...I know some of you would agree!!! I have a goal which is to just finish the race without stopping. Sharon and Christa are hoping to finish it in 2 hours....I would like to be able to do that but lets be real they are running machines!!! 13.1 is so dang far so picture this----starting at the Olympic Legacy bridge running down to 2700 s then up to the gateway!!! Ya I'm going to pass out just thinking about it!!! Well wish me luck and think of me when your still in your cozy bed at 9am and I'm stilling trying to get to the finishline!!! I'll post my results!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment